[How to make curry rice_How to make curry rice]
Now, whether in a restaurant or on a TV show cooking, you can see the golden partner of rice.
What do you guess?
I believe most people think of curry.
Yes, curry rice is getting more and more popular now because it is very convenient and suitable for office workers or lazy people.
Even for some kitchen novices, making curry rice is a big deal.
So, what is the practice of curry rice?
Method 1: Put oil in the pan, stir-fry the meat 2. Put the vegetables in the pan and fry with the meat. Pay attention to add more oil (of course, don’t put too much), and add an appropriate amount of salt (you can also put it first)Add salt if the salt taste is not enough after adding the curry) 3, the dishes are a little cooked, add water over the dishes, cook over low heat 4, the dishes are fully cooked, low heat, mix the curry powder with a small amount of cold water (curryThe amount of powder can be according to your own taste), then pour into the pot and stir well.
Add the curry while you taste.
5. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
6. Make the rice separately. Pour the vegetables and soup in the second method. 1. Cut the tight beef into 2cm square pieces. You can also go to the supermarket to buy the cut, which is a little fat or gluten.
(Note: What kind of meat is put in the curry rice is completely based on personal preferences. You can also put small steaks, chicken wings, and bones.) 2. At the same time, cut the potatoes into cubes (they must not be too big), and cut the carrots into round pieces(Peeled, bigger), cut a lot of onions into thick threads.
3, put the right amount of oil in the pan, stir in the beef over medium heat (to dry the water, or it’s so good), take it when you see the side burned.
4, fry carrots and onions with the remaining oil, add beef, add water, the water is about as high as the vegetables.
5. Use a high fire to boil the soup containing beef, onion, and carrots until boiling.
Turn off the fire and let stand for 15 minutes.
6, then add the curry cubes, wait for it to dissolve completely (about 10 minutes), add potatoes, (add some coconut milk in a moderate amount will be more fragrant).
7. Cook over low heat (about 15 minutes) and stir while cooking.
8. Wait until the potatoes are ready to eat. Note: The potatoes must be cooked, and generally no seasoning is required.